Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Thank You Mur!

Ok, ok, ok. I was listening to Mur Lafferty's I Should Be Writing podcast from May 20th. Yes, I'm that far behind. What can I say, I've been listening to a 30-hour audibook on the 14th century. Arrested templars, black plague, 100-years war: good, good stuff. God, I'm such a geek.

Anyway, Mur was kind enough to mention this blog on her program. Thank you, thank you Mur. I really appreciate it.

If you are interested in writing and you haven't listened to I Should Be Writing, shame on you. Shame, shame, shame.

I'll try to get a real essay up over the next couple days.

-Rich-

No comments:

Adventures in the Wondrous City of Cathlarian

 So, sometime before Christmas, my son asked me to run a D&D game for him. I've been mostly running narrative focused games lately. ...