Thursday, February 15, 2007

Darn Spam Comments

Well, I asked for more comments...

Seems like I've been hit with a mild wave of spam comments. I'm unmercifully deleting them as soon as I discover them. So far, this purely manual approach has worked, but I might need to look for more-permanent solutions. If anyone has any suggestions (other than just turning off comments, which I'd rather not do), please let me know.

I've been mulling over an idea for a post. I'm intrigued with the commonly-felt desire by a GM to force his players along a given path. but I'm way too tired to try and piece it together tonight. Under a big project for school right now--so I'm not sure when it will get posted. But I'll give you a teaser. If you feel the need to force your players along, then something's wrong with the game. The players should be chomping at the bit like a pack of rabid wolf puppies...except you don't use bits on wolves...can horses get rabies?...Too tired...brain broken...sleep now.

-Rich-

No comments:

Adventures in the Wondrous City of Cathlarian

 So, sometime before Christmas, my son asked me to run a D&D game for him. I've been mostly running narrative focused games lately. ...