Friday, November 30, 2007

The Greatest Hits

I've been hit by a small barrage of freelance writing projects, and the for-money work has to come before my mad rants here. But, the site's been getting a lot more traffic lately, and I didn't want to just leave you guys waiting.

A lot of people haven't seen my earlier posts--and some of them are very good. So I decided to put together a quick Greatest Hits episode. These are, I think, the most important essays on the site, and they form the core around which I wrap many of my other ideas. I hope you find something that you like.



P.S. If I missed a post that you particularly liked, please mention it in the comments.

2 comments:

Hackfleischkannibale said...

I think that a different archive model (I think it's called hierarchy, but I'm german, so I have no real idea)) of your blog would make it a lot easier to find older posts, making posts like this less nessecary.

Rich said...

Thank you for the suggestion. Yes, a hierarchical layout would definitely help. Or some sort of index page. Or even a "greatest hits" sidebar.

If I ever decide to move this blog off blogger.com, I'll definitely rethink the interface. For right now, however, I just want something fast and easy to use. So, I'm trying to avoid the temptation of tinkering with it too much.

-Rich-

Adventures in the Wondrous City of Cathlarian

 So, sometime before Christmas, my son asked me to run a D&D game for him. I've been mostly running narrative focused games lately. ...