Thursday, February 21, 2008

Update on my life

Sorry to disappear for so long. I've been busily working on another magazine article. The good news is, the editor really liked it. The bad news (at least as far as this blog is concerned) is that I will be working on two more articles for him. So, don't expect many posts over the next few months.

In other news, I recently submitted a short story to the Writers Of The Future contest. I just learned that my story recoeved an honorable mention. As I understand it, that puts me in the top 5-10%. So, It's been a good week on the writing front.

As far as this blog is concerned, I have been thinking about a new post on tactical play. Based on some of the comments from last time, I think I have a different definition of tactical play than some of you. But, I'll save that for next tim

-Rich-

No comments:

Adventures in the Wondrous City of Cathlarian

 So, sometime before Christmas, my son asked me to run a D&D game for him. I've been mostly running narrative focused games lately. ...